in the Frazer Software
1. Click on “Miscellaneous” at the top of the screen in Frazer, and select menu
option “1- System Options”.
2. Select tab “2- Sales Options 2”, and click the button to “Setup to pull Credit
3. Select the “700 Credit Setup” button.
4. Enter 700 Credit account information in as requested, then click “Return to
System Options Window”, and then click “Save” at the bottom of the System
1. At this point, the dealer can now pull reports for both customer information
entered in their “Enter Sales” screen, and for existing customers they locate
by clicking “Customer Activity” (both at the top of the screen in Frazer). See
below for screen shots of the “Credit Reporting” button.
• Enter Sales:
• Customer Activity:
2. After clicking this “Credit Report” button, they can select their options and
click “Pull Credit Report”.
3. The system will automatically pull up a window in their default browser
displaying the report and additional tabs.
4. Once a credit report has been accessed with this account, the screen will
appear slightly differently. They will see the date and time it was pulled and
the score(s) at the time of their last pull. They will also have access to view
the report again and the ability to pull a new report.
5. To review a listing of previously pulled reports, the dealer can click
“Miscellaneous” at the top of the screen, and then “9- Pulled Credit Reports”.
6. This screen will allow the dealer access to previously pulled credit report
information, as well as a link to the 700 Credit Compliance Dashboard.